Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

Now I can say it.

Welcome back to "Welcome Back"!

Wow, that felt good. Alright, down to business.

In my first post I looked at what this blog is going to be. Now I'd like to take a quick look at how this blog is going to be. Ok, read that again if you need to.

I'm going to tell you what to expect on a somewhat regular basis from my keyboard.

The main thing, and my primary goal, will be to deliver a meaty, meaningful, and deep post at the beginning of every week. Taking my current schedule into consideration, this means that it will probably go up Sunday afternoon or evening and be ready for your reading and commenting Sunday night or Monday morning.

These post will be the backbone of the blog. This is where I'll get a chance to really share what's on my heart. These will include deep looks at theological points, lifestyle issues, cultural settings, actions, motivations, and even people and organizations. Now, don't limit me to just that list. This section will grow and morph as time passes, but that's the general idea.

Then I will try to get two posts out throughout the rest of the week, one roughly in the middle and one sometime in the early weekend. In order to pace myself, these will be shorter, lighter posts. These are the posts where I will put links, quotes, songs, album reviews, stories, testimonies, and the like. These are the ones that will be nostalgia for my more ... *ahem* ... mature readers and a look into the past for the rest of us. Either that or this is where I'll tip you off to some stuff in the here and now that resonates with the passion and message of The Jesus Movement.

Well, that's all for today. I apologize for simply continuing my introduction but I felt it should be said. Check back this weekend for something groovy!

No comments: