Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gone Fischin'

Ok, sorry. This was supposed to go up yesterday. I was just having way too much fun up here in Wichita to remember that fact. Yeah, my apologies.

Today, we have a very special post. I've been barely restraining myself from posting this since before I actually started this blog. Now, it's really nothing that special, just a tip off to another guy's site, but an amazing guy's site.

The Fischtank

That's John Fishcer's website. I don't have a lot of time to explain, but for those of you unfamiliar with his name, John was a pioneer in Jesus Music and a huge influence in the lives of many, many people even today.

He's got some great stuff up on his website and I'd like to especially draw your attention to his "Catch of the Day". It's an amazing resource that has blessed me more than I can really say.

So yeah, check it out, let him know I sent you, and let me know what you think!

No comments: